- Venezuela Solidarity Campaign
- The Venezuela Solidarity Campaign brings together a wide range of people and organisations who are against external intervention and support self-determination for Venezuela and the nations of Latin America more broadly
- The Grenada Revolution Book – Launch Group
- Information on the book: “The Grenada Revolution: what really happened” by Bernard Coard.
- Palestinians, Jews, citizens of Israel, join the Palestinian call for a BDS campaign against Israel
- Global Women’s Strike
- International network for recognition & payment for all caring work, and the return of military spending to the community starting with women the main carers everywhere.
- Legacies of British Slave-ownership
- Legacies of British Slave-ownership is the umbrella for two projects based at UCL tracing the impact of slave-ownership on the formation of modern Britain
- Barbados Workers Union
- The Barbados Workers’ Union is a general workers union and was registered in1941. It has a membership of 25,000 persons covering all areas of employment in Barbados
CLS recently established fraternal links with the BWU
- Socialist History Society
- Each year the society produces two issues of the journal Socialist History, one or two historical pamphlets in the Occasional Papers series, and frequent newsletters. It holds a lecture and debate in London every two months. In addition, the SHS organises occasional conferences, book-launch meetings, and joint events with other sympathetic groups (including CLS).
- Marikana Support Campaign
- Read about the massacre in South Africa that shocked the world
- A list of the web and/or email addresses sites of trade unions in the Caribbean
Compiled by the National Workers’ Union of Trinidad
- New Beacon Books
- Founded in 1966, New Beacon Books have been providing a service in Britain and abroad for over 40 years.
- Cuba Solidarity Campaign
- The Cuba Solidarity Campaign campaigns in the UK against the US blockade of Cuba and for the Cuban peoples’ right to self-determination and sovereignty
Committee for the Abolition of Third World Debt – article by Jeremy Corbyn MP
- Palestine Solidarity Campaign
- a group of international musicians under the name One World are releasing a single, Freedom for Palestine.
- Justice for Columbia
- Colombia remains the most dangerous place on earth in which to be a trade unionist or a human rights defender