In Britain we are facing three simultaneous attacks in Parliament
- Police, Crime, Sentencing and Courts Bill
- Nationality and Borders Bill
- Repeal of the Human Rights Act.
Caribbean Labour Solidarity sees these as a linked offensive that needs to be resisted.
We shall have three speakers
- Nadine Finch – an expert in children’s rights and human trafficking
- Jacqueline McKenzie – leads a team of lawyers who specialise in immigration and civil rights cases
- Nicola Harries – legal adviser to Extinction Rebellion